Welcome to TeachPE.com
GCSE Physical Education
- GCSE PE Teaching resources and Worksheets - and Free resources for PE Teachers and Coaches to download and use in your own lessons including lesson ideas and worksheets.
- GCSE Revision - We have revision lessons for PE students covering The Human Body, Health and Fitness, Training and Sports Skills and Sport in Society.
- Online PE Quiz - Our interactive online physical education quiz to help with GCSE Revision.
- Football coaching - Free to view Football drills videos, hints and tips on how to be a better player.
- Athletics coaching - Sprint training schedules, middle distance training schedules, free to view video drills for shot put, discus, javelin and hammer and more.
- Basketball coaching - Free to view video drills designed to improve your basketball skills and gameplay!
- Badminton coaching - Learn to play like a pro with our free to view badminton coaching videos.
- Tennis coaching - Free to view Tennis Coaching videos explaining how to execute a variety of shots!
- Netball coaching - Improve your game with our free to view Netball Coaching videos.
- Free Weights Exercises - More than 100 free weights exercises explained, many with video illustrations, teaching points, muscles used and more.
- Bodyweight Exercises - A selection of exercises performed using body weight only - many with video illustrations and teaching points.
- Gym Ball Exercises / Swiss Ball Exercises - video illustrations of gym ball exercises.
- Resistance Band Exercises - Video illustrations of resistance band exercises targeting all body areas.
- Resistance Machine Exercises - 20 gym machine exercises illustrated with teaching points, muscles used and more.
- Stretching exercises - Athlete, Gladiator and Fitness Model Jenny Pacey (Enigma) demonstrates a number of stretching exercises for all parts of the body with teaching points, variations and similar exercises, muscles used and common injuries.